micra


TIC. TAC. TIC. TAC. TIC. TAC....I know, I need to wake up...Here, awaked but with the eyes closed....on the bed...feeling the silence....TIC.TAC. The alarm has shouted some minutes ago, and i need to stand up or i will fall again...TIC.TAC. I try to open my eyes...and i start to feel them burning just caressed by the air...DARKNESS. I know, I need to turn on the light, but my heavy arm is not able to touch the key...I need to move....I breath...I close my eyes again, and i let my fingers look for the lamp wire....CLICK. DARKNESS has gone. I breath deeper. ..
A wet tongue starts to lick my face...Its the last call...WAKE UP!
I feel the cold floor under my feet, (try to dont hit nothing while youre walking Laura, be careful with the doors....you little feet fingers will be happy..) COOOOLD WATER. A tongue licking my leg...DARKNESS outside too...
DOOR. PARK. TRAIN. TRAIN.TRAIN. DOOR. CHAIR. SCREEN.COFFEE. DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I want go back bed....

Buenos dias cariño :)